The pandan sponge came out quite nice. It's different from a chiffon pandan sponge. Pandan leaves to be blended to get the juice/ flavouring. Too bad there isn't any fresh pandan leaves here, only frozen ones.
Stars~ A new trick I learned looking at the pretty pictures from the recipe book.
I just love the pandan taste.
And that's not it. After dinner, I just felt like I want to do something else too.
Chocolate-dip Macaroons.
Didn't manage to make the chocolate melt, instead I just put them on top of the macaroons, which made it turned out like a little rosette. A little sprinkle of icing on the top just to make them look pretty. (Another trick I learned.)
At the end of the day...
So happy now.
Next on the list is something with nuts, hazelnuts hopefully.
Have a good rest and sleep.
Good night.
=)
1 comment:
Wow yummy yummy!~ I love pandan flavour too, so nice :) I just use pandan paste for baking though coz I can't be bothered to juice the leaves :P
Love your cheesecake too, looks so professional!!
Post a Comment