I finally got it right.
I finally got all the ingredients and temperature right. Not 300 degree Celsius. But 150 degree Celsius. I just realised how ashamed I was last year to have misread the 300 Fahrenheit that I didn't even take a picture of black burnt cheesecake I baked last year. I was just reading the blog I wrote last year about the burnt cake. How embarrassing.
But hey, I've improved alot this year. I made it. I corrected my mistake, the cake turned out wonderful. Even I'd have to admit that it's the best cake I've baked so far, (only three cakes so far that I've baked including this one).
It's a chocolate chip cheesecake. It is really cheesy and creamy and chocolaty. It took me so long to make the cake. Started with crumbling the biscuits to form the base. Mixing it with cocoa powder, sugar and butter and layering it onto the baking pan. Next, beating the cream cheese. I should've left the cream cheese out from the fridge before beating it because it was so thick and solid-ish when I beat them. Then added a can of sweetened condensed milk and three eggs. It looks so rich and yummy whilst I was still beating them until smooth.
Then pouring the mixture onto the pre-formed base of the pan. Adding in chocolate chips. Pretty.

Hehe.
Happy Birthday my dearest.
Wishing you a very very happy and wonderful birthday. Keep smiling and the world shall smile back at you.
"A rich man doesn't need much money. He just needs plenty of love and gratitude.
And he whole finds love and gratitude, shall find happiness."
No comments:
Post a Comment