My thoughts.
I just spent the last hour reading through my blog, words that I've written since the end of 2005. I was reading all those words I had in my MSN space. I really do write a lot, all my thoughts and emotions that I was going through all the time. It is quite nice just read them again. Realised a lot of things, all the ironies, all the similarities, and all the lessons I have learned especially in 2006. There were several phrases which in particular came true. And there were phrases that I have never changed saying until today.
21st December 2005
"I'd want to be independant, but I think someday, I bet that I'll be crying for dependance." - The someday is now.
19th January 2006
"To live is evil in reverse."
26th February 2006
"You are attracted to good manners and elegance.
In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
You'd like to have your lover think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted. " - A personality quiz "Keys to your heart" which I took back in the days. I guess it didn't change much for me.
In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
You'd like to have your lover think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.
Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted. " - A personality quiz "Keys to your heart" which I took back in the days. I guess it didn't change much for me.
5th March 2006
"When an outside friend coming to work together, it's fun.
When an outside friend leaving the work place, it's alright, we can still see each other.
When a new person comes to work, it's nice to meet new people.
When the new person becomes a friend from work leaves,
It's sad." - When I finally quit my McCafe job, and my friend I made there left soon after I left too.
When an outside friend leaving the work place, it's alright, we can still see each other.
When a new person comes to work, it's nice to meet new people.
When the new person becomes a friend from work leaves,
It's sad." - When I finally quit my McCafe job, and my friend I made there left soon after I left too.
13th March 2006
"Ever wonder if we can turn back time and see what happens?
Every action, every word said, will have a consequence.
Good or bad, depends on how you'd want to look at it." - Going through my first emotional turmoil.
13th April 2006
"Life's like a huge jigsaw puzzle. All the individual pieces play a significant part to your life. On their own, they mean nothing. You can't see what they represent, but when you finally find them to be next to you, you'd realised how important they are. " - A post I wrote about how life is like a jigsaw puzzle. This post actually meant a lot to me.
12th May 2006
"I don't live to satisfy, I live to fullfill." - I don't live to satisfy other people's expectations, but I fullfill my responsibilities and obligations to people around me. The only person I will satisfy is myself, because I shall be content and be happy with what I've already have.
3rd June 2006
"In the process, I'd realised that sometimes, we can never run away from everything. We can't just walk away from a problem, and hope that it will be solved by itself eventually. But then again, is there even a problem to start out with? Things always look complicated, but if you were to take time to analyse it, is it really what you had thought it'd be?" - So true. I've actually kind of forgotten how I did that.
26th August 2006
"Words that are said mean nothing if they are not felt."
"Maybe if you hadn't learnt to hate, you wouldn't know how to love either."
"It's funny how so many people has been asking, how do you define love, and so far I've not encountered anyone asking, how do you define hate.
So how would you define hate? What is it that make it hate someone so much? How do you even hate a person? These questions can easily be replaced by using the word love instead."
So how would you define hate? What is it that make it hate someone so much? How do you even hate a person? These questions can easily be replaced by using the word love instead."
"Nothing you didn't know won't harm you.
Nothing you didn't see won't hurt you.
Nothing you didn't do won't offend you."
Nothing you didn't see won't hurt you.
Nothing you didn't do won't offend you."
- Don't they sound awfully familiar? I guess in the past, I did learn to hate, and then I learned to love.
28th August 2006
"Take a moment and think about it. Think about it well. How our lives are greatly influenced by each and every individual that we meet. We are who we are today all because of the past. Shaped and moulded by the society." - I really did take those words for real, and still living in them.
21st October 2006
"Another end has come, a new beginning to start. Don't forget to smile." - And the fairy of two years began. Those were definitely one of the best moments. It's always that beginning that keeps people hooked and want more of it. But as time pass us by, we just take for granted and forget about how special it can be.
I don't think I'm ready to continue reading what's after October 2006. For now, they shall remain where it is. I'd actually read people's blogs they have written back in the days as well. Sounds like people just keep moving on, never really change, or just either learning along the way. But we are who we are. Oh wells.
And yea, I do bake a lot bake in since 3 years ago, all the little tarlets, danishes, swiss-roll, and muffins. I looked at all those pictures of bakeries, so much memories in them too.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment