Yesterday was fun. Took heaps of great pictures~ Can't wait to get all the photos from everyone. Though the weather wasn't too good, but we still played on. And yes, I do have butter fingers, having the basketball smack head on to my face. Glasses abit screwed up. Meh.
Oh, "meh" is a new word now apparently.
But all in all was good. Celebrated our little friend's 21st with a surprise video and cake and awesome guitar and singing playing by the sweetest guys. It was really a good night, but we had to end it with goodbyes. But hey, it will never be our last goodbye. We will definitely meet again!
By the way, does anyone by any chance have a spare phone which I can borrow for the next two weeks? My faithful Sony Ericsson joystick finally gave up and it doesn't work for scrolling down anymore. I can't scroll down text messages. >.<
Waiheke trip tomorrow~ Exciting.
Goodnight~
Early morning tomorrow.
1 comment:
I've had two Sony Ericsson phones in the past, both died on me >.< I'm so not buying SE again...:-S
Post a Comment