Friday, January 30, 2009

Strings

Two months have finally come and gone. So much had happened in the past two months. Caught up with my high school friends here, met up with the Auckland bunch here in Msia, cuddled with my always-so-cute niece and nephew, bought heaps of clothes, ate a whole lot of yummy delicious food, found out a lot of things, learned a lot of things, dealt with a lot of things as well. The past two months were pretty eventful to say actually. I actually had quiet moments, the good times, the not so good times, but everything just went past just like that.

Will be back in Auckland very soon. Things are waiting for me. My life waiting to resume, after I tie up some loose ends. I need to learn how to tie a dead knot too, since people can do it so well.

Actually, come to think of it, tying a dead knot, it is easy to tie a dead knot doesn't it? I mean, you can simply tie a few strings together, get them all tangled and messed up, it will be eventually dead. You can't possibly untie those knots since it's all so messed up.

But hey, being the right and left brainer person, I have to do things analytically, logically yet creatively (ie: I think too much =,=). I want to learn to tie a dead knot, with a ribbon on it. I really don't like to see a screwed up tangled mess of strings. I don't get why people want to tie so many strings at one time either and forget about it. I'll just stick to tying one at a time, making sure that the ribbon will not fall out of place.

Oh wells, it's really late at night, another good song to share.





1 comment:

Genial said...

Hello gal, just want to wish you a Happy Chinese Niu Year :) and I have been reading your blog.

You're well on your way to becoming stronger, better than ever georgous woman...believe me, because I went through the exact same thing as you.

Anyway, I know you have enough advices, concerns...just popping by to say 'hello!' Congrats on your 1st class honours too :)

Take Care!

gjin